GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadmanonduty

Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Empty
PostSubject: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm thinking of possibly selling my 95 Caprice wagon. It has about 85,000 miles on it, and is rust free. Everything was coated with POR15 years ago, frame, inner fenders, underbody, inside rear quarters, everything underneath. It needs nothing and has the following updates, SLP Headers, EGR Delete, Bryan Herter Tune, Pypes X pipe into Dynomax VT mufflers and stock over the axle pipes, Custom cold air intake, power steering cooler, SS wheels, I also have a FULL set of Red Leather Roadmaster sedan Limited leather seats that can be installed in the car. Its cloth interior now. Has tow pack, posi, Class 3 hitch, door moldings removed, and the paint has been professionally buffed to a mirror last year. The roof rack has been all removed and sealed, EVERY INCH of the interior was removed and sound deadening material was installed under EVERYTHING, floor, headliner, doors, everything. Its silent when you drive it down the highway. Waterpump and complete cooling system was replaced by previous owner because he didn't ever want overheating issues in his future, so radiator, hoses, water pump, everything. I put a brand new AC compressor and drier and recharged it. Has a crown vic rear sway bar, Bilstein shocks, airlift rear bags in the coils and onboard compressor. New battery, new starter, etc.
One rear window needs a typical plastic window roller replaced, I have spare rollers….

My Car was Wagon Of The Month a while back and nothing has changed on the car expect the SLP headers were added. Here's a link to the pictures of me building this car and it completed. Its the Silver caprice of course. https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t9195-september-wagon-of-the-month

I'm just curious whats a realistic price to ask for the car. I don't need the money, so I'm not looking to give it away. I'm just not driving it, so I don't need it and its taking up another space in my garage.
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:13 am

I'm thinking of selling my 96 RMW this summer. Not less than 10k or I'll keep it. They're not making these cars any more - - - If you want a nice one, you'll have to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 am

Gorgeous ride,you will miss that one.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:42 am

I know I will miss it, but I haven't driven it hardly at all in the last 2 years, because my wife has a Ford Flex with an Ecoboost in it and all the car seats are strapped in it and we take that on our family trips. Its too much of a hassle to switch all the car seats over to the wagon and then we always go on trips in winter and I refuse to Salt this wagon.
Its just hard to justify keeping it sitting here right now.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:46 pm

That really is a pretty one! I love the silver or red! Sharp!! Car is tastefully done too. Very Nice!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Deadmanonduty wrote:

Its just hard to justify keeping it sitting here right now.  

I could drive it for you on a regular basis if that would help?
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:20 pm

It needs the miles and smiles!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?   Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats my 95 Caprice Wagon Worth?
Page 1 of 1