GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye Empty
PostSubject: fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye   fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:02 am

Could use some knowledge.....I have a set of 15x7 Rallye's coded for an early 70's Monte Carlo. Does anyone know if these, plus the needed adaptors (for bolt pattern) would fit. Guess I am wondering about front and back, but particularly back.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye   fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:40 am

for near the price of the adapters you can buy new reproduction ralley wheels on ebay with the correct bolt, and back spacing for our wagons.

Thats what I did last summer and the tires cost me more than the rims did with shipping

fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye 018_zps561f8bf9
Back to top Go down
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

PostSubject: Re: fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye   fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Nice pic man. What's the specs on them wheels and tires.....looks good, any rubbing or problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye   fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fitting 15x7 Monte Carlo Rallye
Page 1 of 1