GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

B-Body RPO Codes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 am

Hello everybody!

I know it has been a long time but I have been without a wagon for a long time too.
I recently found a 1993 LAB RMW and I was wondering if anyone has a breakdown of the RPO codes. I can't seem to find one that is specific to B-Bodies. If anyone has any pictures of a LAB WB4 that would be nice too, the car I am looking at needs wood and the wood trim is in bad shape too so I was thinking if I do buy it I would do a WB4 treatment to it. I will keep you guys posted and let you know if I do get another wagon.
Ray.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome back!

LAB WB4, my favorite combo!
B-Body RPO Codes 96labrmw2-sm

The RPO codes are the same across the GM line so a G80 is a limited slip rear regardless whether it's a Chevy Pickup or a Roadmaster.

We've started a web site (which I need to do some more work on) to help with all sorts of mod questions and such.
http://www.longroof.info/

Go to the 'Beginners Guide' and near the bottom is a link for RPO's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks Mike.

The car I am looking at is a one owner car, and I couldn't tell if it had 147000 or 47000 (it was late in the day) miles on it but the interior is almost perfect. The steering wheel is still all blue with no fading or discoloring. The seats have no cracks or tears, the carpet is a little dirty but there are no holes in it. You can read all the script on the control panels on the door panels. The factory plastic carpet protector is still on the third seat foot well, and the cargo cover is there. Other than the wood being in bad shape and the rubber bump guards on the belt trim falling off, the car is in great shape from the outside. I have yet to get inside it or hear it run, but if the mechanics were as well taken care of as the interior I think this car will be my next wagon.

Ray
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Welcome back! From your description it sounds like it would be a true 47000mile car!
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome back Ray.
I thought you fell off the planet scratch Glad to see your still here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Ray!!!!

Glad to see you are still in the game.
Get the VIN and try this little baby out:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

It'll tell you all about the RPO codes, and how many others that year are similarly equipped, etc.
It's a VERY cool little tool recently discovered.

In fact, you could even run the VIN from the Uberwagon and get the codes you'd be interested in.

Show in Daytona in two weeks....I'll be driving right by your house to go. LMK if you want to go, I'd be happy to pick you up and drop you off, as I only plan on going for the day (Sat Mar 27).
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Try this. I have used it for years
http://www.lonestarthunder.com/m_rpo.php
Back to top Go down

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 am

Well it turns out the car had 147k on the clock, had been hit in the front at one time, and the engine and transmission were leaking, so I took a rain check on that wagon. Oh well, back to lurking.
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 pm

hey! you're back? Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B-Body RPO Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Body RPO Codes   B-Body RPO Codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Body RPO Codes
Page 1 of 1