GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

W.Mass Wagon/B-body get together 8/10/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

W.Mass Wagon/B-body get together 8/10/14 Empty
PostSubject: W.Mass Wagon/B-body get together 8/10/14   W.Mass Wagon/B-body get together 8/10/14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 am

Put this in the wrong section last night, let's try again... Hosting another W.Mass get together. Location will be the Chicopee State Park in Chicopee, MA. Same routine as last year, meet around 9-10am. BS, swap parts, etc. I'll supply coffee and Munchkins. Then a cruise down the backroads out to a local drive in for ice cream and/or lunch.

The park is VERY easy to get to. For those coming from I-90, it's exit 6 and then about a mile down the road. Those coming from I-91, Take 91 to 291 and drive it all the way to the end. Park will be about a mile down the road. There IS a $5 charge for parking.

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/region-west/chicopee-memorial-state-park.html

Please post here if you're attending/ thinking about attending so I can get a good head count for Dunkin/drinks/etc. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

W.Mass Wagon/B-body get together 8/10/14
Page 1 of 1