GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

93 Fleetwood alt/ps bracket for TBI cars/trucks/wagons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

93 Fleetwood alt/ps bracket for TBI cars/trucks/wagons Empty
PostSubject: 93 Fleetwood alt/ps bracket for TBI cars/trucks/wagons   93 Fleetwood alt/ps bracket for TBI cars/trucks/wagons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 am

I have TWO alternator/power steering pump brackets for a '93 Fleetwood.

They're a different bracket that allows the use of a CS144 style larger alternator. Bolts to SBC, will also fit a TBI Caprice, Roadmaster, wagon, truck, blahblahblah.

$50+ship for just the bracket

Here's a photo of one of them. Pretty straightforward.

A massive photo, mind you: https://i.imgur.com/tMZ1fGa.jpg

If you want, I have one that is "loaded" with an alt and a PS pump too. I'll sell that for $100+ship. The PS pump is about 2 years old, and the alt came from the junkyard but powered my wagon w/2k watts of sound just fine. Worked when removed. :p

If you're putting it on a B-body, you WILL need the power steering pump from a Cadillac. I bought one for a 1993 Fleetwood. The lines fit just fine, but the pump is clocked at a different angle so your stock one won't bolt in.
Back to top Go down

93 Fleetwood alt/ps bracket for TBI cars/trucks/wagons
Page 1 of 1