GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: Factory Tan floor mats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Looking for a set of two front or all four tan mats for a RMW/RMS. Not expecting to find new but no holes and intact snaps would be great. Thanks, Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Are the roady ones different than cappy ones?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 pm

I can't imagine that they are any different. I have aftermarket mats in the front now and they are a different shade of tan, they are dirty, they don't fit worth a darn, and they slide all over the place. It's driving me crazy. Plus I only have fronts. Do you have some tan ones to sell?
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 pm

I was in a cappy wagon today at the boneyard that had tan guts. I can look again and see if the mats are in it tomorrow for ya.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

That would be awesome, thank you!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 am

I'm pretty sure they are the same. OE mats in non-shredded condition are HARD to find. If anyone sees them, grab 'em.

Pat can chime in here on this one. I believe certain boxy wagons used the exact same carpet. So I would imagine the floor mats are the same as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 pm

I found a really nice set of factory beige mats at the junk yard in a 90,000 mile sedan last Oct.

I put them in the garage for the winter and I found 2 weeks ago that a rodent family used

them for bedding, and a toilet. I was only able to save 2 of the back mats. Mad
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 pm

I went there and looked today for you. It had aftermarket rubber mats and the factory ones weren't underneath them. No sign of them anywhere in the car either.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

200OZ wrote:
I found a really nice set of factory beige mats at the junk yard in a 90,000 mile sedan last Oct.

I put them in the garage for the winter and I found 2 weeks ago that a rodent family used

them for bedding, and a toilet. I was only able to save 2 of the back mats. Mad

Want to sell the rears?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Bewber wrote:
I went there and looked today for you. It had aftermarket rubber mats and the factory ones weren't underneath them. No sign of them anywhere in the car either.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Want to sell the rears?[/quote]

No, I'm using them, and looking for some new fronts.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Was just talking to the Reconditioner (Frank) this week and he had located a complete mint set of the tan mats. I was not interested since I have ruby red guts now. I'll PM you some info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

I couldnt find the factory style mats either so I picked out the best looking aftermarket mats and just added my own floor snaps.It is a lot easier that it sounds and you can buy the snap kits any leather supply house and never have to worry about a broken snap again.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm

brokecello wrote:
Was just talking to the Reconditioner (Frank) this week and he had located a complete mint set of the tan mats. I was not interested since I have ruby red guts now. I'll PM you some info.

Sent him an e-mail. Thanks, Mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Factory Tan floor mats   WTB: Factory Tan floor mats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Factory Tan floor mats
Page 1 of 1