GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floor mats from Factory Interiors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ckamin

Floor mats from Factory Interiors Empty
PostSubject: Floor mats from Factory Interiors   Floor mats from Factory Interiors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:08 am

Howdy!

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor?

https://www.factoryinteriors.com/

They appear to sell a floor mat kit for '94-'96 Roadmasters (with snaps for the front mats and optional embroidered Buick logos) for around $130. I was wondering about the fit/finish and how well the "8082 crystal blue" would match my factory blue carpet. That being said, was there more than one blue color for the Roadmaster's interior? My car's exterior is dark adriatic blue (I believe). The interior is a lighter blue than the exterior.

Thanks!

Carl
Back to top Go down
ckamin

PostSubject: Re: Floor mats from Factory Interiors   Floor mats from Factory Interiors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:18 am

For additional info, the code on the factory sticker has "30B" which I believe stands for "trim combination cloth medium dark adriatic blue" (even thought the seats are blue vinyl/leather) and the paint code is 9907 (adriatic blue metallic).
Back to top Go down
booster

PostSubject: Re: Floor mats from Factory Interiors   Floor mats from Factory Interiors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 9:20 am

ckamin wrote:
Howdy!

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor?

https://www.factoryinteriors.com/

They appear to sell a floor mat kit for '94-'96 Roadmasters (with snaps for the front mats and optional embroidered Buick logos) for around $130. I was wondering about the fit/finish and how well the "8082 crystal blue" would match my factory blue carpet. That being said, was there more than one blue color for the Roadmaster's interior? My car's exterior is dark adriatic blue (I believe). The interior is a lighter blue than the exterior.

Thanks!

Carl

I have never had much luck trying to match mats to carpet colors very well, even if they are both claimed to be factory color aftermarket items. I think many/most of us have replacement carpet in place or will eventually.

On my RMW I put in slightly darker carpet to better match the fabric on the door panels and then got a bunch of color samples from Lloyd's Mats and chose one we liked that contrasted a bit but looks really nice in our opinion. It wasn't much more because it put us into free shipping range so we also got the stitched in Buick logos on the fronts. I also put them into the front with the VW style twist lock hold downs so they pull down nicely on the very uneven floor and don't move around at all.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor mats from Factory Interiors   Floor mats from Factory Interiors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor mats from Factory Interiors
Page 1 of 1