GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Empty
PostSubject: Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars   Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:48 am

This is a F-Body upgrade, but should be exactly the same on ours. I think I did a bearing on my Wagon when I took the variable assist off. So I think there used to be a post on this upgrade. I thought it was a great video anyway.

Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars   Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:02 pm

This is an awesome video! One more thing to mod! Hard to believe they would just use a plastic and rubber bearing/sleeve for some of these.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars   Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars OMX-1801903_ml

So I found this kit at Summit Racing. It gives a jeep application, but I believe may of the older Jeeps used GM columns (Pre Chrysler). I bet dollars to donuts that this will work on our columns.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars   Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:20 am

Good video, very useful
Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars   Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steering Column Upgrade that should work on our cars
Page 1 of 1