GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class III/IV hitch for sale.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stickman

The Stickman

Class III/IV hitch for sale. Empty
PostSubject: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:00 pm

I have a class III/IV hitch for sale. I think it may be a stock item but have no way of knowing. It bolts to the cross member behind the bumper and then continues forward under the tank and up and around the tank and bolting to the frame. Asking $250 but you must pick up. I am not shipping this monster.

Class III/IV hitch for sale. 100_7873

Class III/IV hitch for sale. 100_7872

Class III/IV hitch for sale. 100_7871
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi Stickman I do not need the hitch but others may wish to know where you are located. Jeff
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Ah sorry about that. I am in Allentown Pa.
Back to top Go down
majordeeg

PostSubject: Re: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:56 pm

any more info on this hitch?
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

majordeeg wrote:
any more info on this hitch?

Like what? It was on an Oldsmobile wagon. It has a 2 inch receiver but other than that what else is there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class III/IV hitch for sale.   Class III/IV hitch for sale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class III/IV hitch for sale.
Page 1 of 1