GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94-96 Fuel Pump Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBuick

MrBuick

94-96 Fuel Pump Ground Empty
PostSubject: 94-96 Fuel Pump Ground   94-96 Fuel Pump Ground Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 am

Can somebody help me find the fuel pump ground on a wagon? Attempting to help a friend online, but I don't know where they put it on a wagon. The FSM says "LH Rear Lamp Harn, approx 4cm from LH Backup Lamp conn breakout". I didn't know what that meant, so I thought I would compared it to the sedan one. Is says something similar. I know the Sedans have a connector for the tail light/fuel pump harness on the drivers side of the trunk, and then the ground is on the trunk hinge.

I have only been in a wagon once, and I didn't really go through it looking for wiring. I can tell you were everything is on a sedan, since I have stripped a few down. I guess I just need to part out a wagon, so I can learn more about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Fuel Pump Ground   94-96 Fuel Pump Ground Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 am

Cory, if you remove the drivers side storage panel, you will see a grounding point. That's it.
Back to top Go down
MrBuick

MrBuick

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Fuel Pump Ground   94-96 Fuel Pump Ground Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 am

That's where I figured it was, but wasn't sure. I was hoping it was not under the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Fuel Pump Ground   94-96 Fuel Pump Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

94-96 Fuel Pump Ground
Page 1 of 1