GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM TBI/TPI tuning gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MalibuSSwagon

GM TBI/TPI tuning gear Empty
PostSubject: GM TBI/TPI tuning gear   GM TBI/TPI tuning gear Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Selling off my GM ECMs and tuning gear.

Have an Ostrich 2.0 in good working order. Bought it in Feb. 2012, and only used in my truck, so it's not all beat up. Still looks new and functions perfect. Includes original USB cable and ribbon cable. Ribbon cable is attached to a modded MEMCAL for 1227730 ECM, V6 Prom modded to V8 by changing cylinder select. Will also work with TBI. I can also throw in a pile of flash chips, 4 ZIF sockets, and a Willem chip burner for $150 all together.

Link to product information - http://www.moates.net/ostrich-20-the-new-breed-p-169.html?cPath=95

1227730 TPI Speed Density ECM, 2 available. One is an original Delphi ECM, the other is a Napa Re-man. Both pulled from junkyard and tested good, ran them in my TPI swapped C10. No MEMCALs unless you want a V6 one. $30 each

1227165 MAF ECM and Harness. Out of a 1988 Camaro, clean no damage. I believe I have 2 ECMs as well. No MAF sensor. Make me an offer, harness is complete and clean.
Back to top Go down

GM TBI/TPI tuning gear
Page 1 of 1