GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Left rear wiring harnesses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theblurrrr

theblurrrr

Left rear wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Left rear wiring harnesses   Left rear wiring harnesses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Looking to get a good undamaged left rear taillight harness and a tailgate harness for my 93 RMW.  Also structural parts under the tailight and a bumper cover if you've got them as well. May need a tailgate.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Left rear wiring harnesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left rear wiring harnesses   Left rear wiring harnesses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 pm

There is a 96 in the local yard right now. I think I have the tail light harness, The tailgate harness should be the same, and it has a good tailgate (the hinges are different, but can be swapped out). I have shipped a tailgate and door before by Greyhound, they did not bend either, and their price was reasonable...about $120. FEDEX or others are a lot more, and I have to box it. If you need more parts, I can cut them or drill out pop rivets. The only "removable part" under the tail light is the small bracket for the trim. The rest is part of the rear quarter. The chevy has better metal in that area. I can not get a complete quarter, just the very back part and about 6 inches of the side. There is also a Caprice wagon in the yard, but the gate is bent. The bumper cover for the RM is decent, but is tan. I would have to ship it separately from the tail gate, again Greyhound is good, and less expensive than the gate because the cover is a lot lighter.

The cost of the gate is about $150 (it does not have the stainless beltline trim), and the bumper cover $85. That is plus shipping. The cutoff would be price when I get it, and could be between $50 and $100 depending on the price they charge me. I can probably get the gate wiring with the RM gate, and I can include the light wiring if you purchase both parts. If you want just the wiring harnesses, they would be about $45-50 shipped. They would go by USPS, and they just raised their long distance rates on some products. The parts would come from FL.

I ask that you send me 1/2 of the price of the parts before I pick them. I have a number of large parts that I am storing because people did not live up to their agreements. I do not have any space to store any more large parts.
Back to top Go down

Left rear wiring harnesses
Page 1 of 1