GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles

Go down 
+3
phantom 309
snakeeyesracing
94 caprezy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
94 caprezy

Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Empty
PostSubject: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Anybody know where I might find these? The light covers for the small lamps in in the assist handles as you exit through the rear? The few I've could in boneyards have been trashed.
Back to top Go down
snakeeyesracing

snakeeyesracing

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:34 pm

They're not available new. That said you may find some NOS ones on EBay. Otherwise it's bone yards and other members here and at impalass.com. pm me.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 pm

i got some on the parts car,.
pm your info i'll send them to you after wagonfest,.
Back to top Go down
94 caprezy

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 am

I'm not sure how to pm you guys. Sorry! Dopey mcdoperson over here!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 am

If you look at the bottom of the person's post there is a little icon that has a "pm" in it. Click on it, and you will be given a window to type in.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 pm

To PM (private message) someone is fairly simple. As an example to the left of this message on your screen, you see my screen name, Lakeffect. If you click on my name it opens another screen A little bit down on the left side, there is a box that says contact user Lakeffect.
Click the little blue box below my name and it will open up into a dialog box that you can write your message. Remember it will also need something in the narrow box marked subject.

After you are done with the body of your message, go to the bottom of the screen to hit "SEND"
To reteive messages that others have send you, go to the top of the screen. Just below the forum banner click on the lettering that says you have a message, the one I just send you.
Back to top Go down
just me

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:30 pm

If someone has NOS ones they might be persuaded to get them scanned for 3d printing. I have thought about trying to make a mold and producing a set the old fashioned way but they wouldn't look any better than the ones used for the mold.
Back to top Go down
Chuckm513

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:36 am

I have a set of these, my Large Marge was totaled. I am parting her out. The lamp covers are good, not yellowed $20 plus shipping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles   Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needle in a haystack. Rear lamp covers for lighted exit handles
Page 1 of 1