GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything

Go down 
+4
GMjonn
jasonlachapelle
ilikesnackpacks
MG Davis
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Empty
PostSubject: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Gotta get rid of it all. Everything posted here n few other parts i forgot. Want it all gone. Seats, interior trim n panels, seatbelts, odds n ends. Everything. Bring a truck or whatever just needs to all be gone. 400 for everything. Only stuff im keepin is things i need for my 2 cars.

If aint gone in 2 weeks just gonna take it to dump.

Last edited by Shilaeli Hugger on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Passenger seat for the '94.  What kinda shape is it in?

Last edited by MG Davis on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:07 am

no lenses. sorry man. they all seem to disappear.

passenger seat is pretty nice really. she a lil faded but no tears.
Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything 0904051529d_zps791aj2xh
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

PM sent

Shilaeli Hugger wrote:
no lenses. sorry man. they all seem to disappear.

passenger seat is pretty nice really. she a lil faded but no tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:18 pm

this is link to pics of all my parts. its my photobucket so nevermind my stupidity in some pics Rolling Eyes

https://s178.photobucket.com/user/Burdaddy/library/?sort=3&page=1

lemme know if there anything anyone interested in

edit... coolant tank, steering wheel, and passenger tan seat are sold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 am

anybody else?
Back to top Go down
ilikesnackpacks

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:25 am

Price on driver side tail light shipped to 50125?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Well since I screwed up on shipping a seat I won't be shipping big things. If can't sell seats by next week just gonna throw em in burn pit and scrap the frames.

Got a full set of RMS limited grey leather. Full power n heated in great shape.

Other set is wagon 2nd n 3rd row in tan leather. If anyone interested I'd meet halfway for decent deal.just pm me
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Wish you were closer. I'd take the front RMS limited grey seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:06 pm

I'd strip 'em down if you only need the leather. could make something work.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:51 am

Sadly I need the whole seat. Hopefully someone in your area wants them. For wagons, the roadmasters didn't come with a grey interior. This is a great, easy conversion for someone with a caprice with grey interior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:05 pm

figure i'll post up things one at a time. be lil easier to keep track but if your lookin for something check my photobucket pages 2-5 I believe in pm me if you find something. I just wanna clear out my garage. can barely walk in it.

got a nice cluster for sale.

96 9c1. read I think 181k when I pulled. everything worked great, no fading. $50 shipped to states.

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything IMG_3998_zpsm1as1nqv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:04 pm

found pic of the roadmaster cluster I also have. worked when pulled. from a 94 RMW I believe.

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything 0904051528c_zpsweqp0z9h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 pm

who ever mite be comin thru my neck of the woods or near by (lets say within an hour of newcomerstown) and wants to pick up or look thru my extra wagon parts lemme know.

jasonlachapell said I should let everyone know that might be headin thru here.

save on shipping Very Happy and if I got something here I don't mind meetin up with ya. pm me or text me I can get pics and figure out when and where to meet or how ever you'd like to do it.

if I'm luckin i'll have a roadmaster sedan and be able to hit up wagonfest this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new parts.   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 am

picked up some cargo handle lights!!! one has the front tab broke off, other is NICE. text me for some pics... can't get my phone to load the pics on computer at moment

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 2:05 pm

figured put this back up to the top. i'm in need a few parts for my 92 rms I just picked up so if anyone wants to trade lemme know. lookin for...

later model rear lower control arms for bolt thru swaybar mount
maybe 9c1 front bar
SS springs.
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Whats the condition of the dash pad? any cracks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 9:50 am

Well guess im gonna keep the roadie. All my spare parts still here. Im up for trades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Got some more parts i dont need...

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything 14718010
Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything 14718012
Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything 14718011
Figurd throw in pic of seats. Wheels are full set. Need some cleanin ir stripped most likely. Have all venter caps with em. Make me offers. Need get rid of parts to pay school bills haha
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Ugh school bills ... Sad going thru the same stuff between shows, and now college, its like having 3 mortgages. Still need a dash pad, and now i could also use a good driver side bottom seat cover but having to allocate the cash to areas needing it makes purchases difficult.
Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything HorseShow_zpsajrtunby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm

sorry no horse trade. hahahaha I still got the dash pad here. just lemme know when. no seat bottom tho.
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

I might be interested in the standard antenna. My power one is broke in the up position.
Back to top Go down
jmciv2069

jmciv2069

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 am

96 9c1. read I think 181k... Still around or gone? I see the pic is from a few months ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 pm

jmciv2069 wrote:
96 9c1. read I think 181k... Still around or gone?   I see the pic is from a few months ago

Sent u a pm.

Picked a 96 roadie cluster and oair of lighted visors grey. Also i think i have 4 door handles. DCM/chrome drivers front. Silver/chrome passenger front. Tan/chrome not sure what door. Make me an offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Got a front drivers window, both rear windows and hatch glass. All good shape. Anyone wants to make trip theyre $100
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Do you have the hvac controls ? Price shipped,to 29673

Ed kelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Yeah. Do 60 shipped?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Updated.... read first post. Want everything gone.
Back to top Go down
jmciv2069

jmciv2069

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Can I buy the 9C1 cluster from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Yeah. I pmd u
Back to top Go down
shawn93poloconv

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Need new seats for the RMW. Tan front and rear. Do you have both drivers and passenger side?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything   Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garage cleanout. Lost everything now want rid of everything
Page 1 of 1