GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Must clean out the garage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Must clean out the garage Empty
PostSubject: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

I have oddball set of tan Bonneville seats to get rid of. One is a 12 way with controller, one is a 6 way (standard seat the rails do all the work anyway) and a pretty nice rear seat. If anyone wants one or more of these $20 a piece takes them or trade for something interesting.

No shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

cloth or leather? Do you deliver? lol I'd take them if they are cloth, but too far for sure. Maybe the skins if you don't find a buyer. Not interested in Leather for Florida.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:29 pm

PMed
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Both are Tan leather. One is a 12 way (SSEI) seat, one is non-powered seat and the rear seat is a nice rear seat. The 12 say is a good clean seat with some wear, the non-power seat is nice with a couple of 2-3" cuts that are not all the way through the leather. The rear seat has some rust in the wires on the bottom, but the bottom is modified for our cars. The rear seat back is in great shape but would need to be modified for a wagon.

At $20 each it is less than a pick n pull. The local yards will get $40 for the 12 way without the controller.

I will not ship these seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm interested in the rear seat bottom modded for the wagons. I thought you had to modify the BACK?

Anyone travelling South?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Stingroo wrote:
I'm interested in the rear seat bottom modded for the wagons. I thought you had to modify the BACK?

Anyone travelling South?
The bottom and top are a set. Yes you do have to modify the back to fit (not done).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must clean out the garage   Must clean out the garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must clean out the garage
Page 1 of 1