GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ballpeen

Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Empty
PostSubject: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi, I recently bought a 96 Roadmaster wagon to use as a daily driver. I love the way these cars look with Torq Thrusts, and I have been planning to get some the next time I need tires.  I saw these 20" Dodge Magnum wheels for a good price and wondered if they'd fit the bill.  Here's the ad:
https://savannah.craigslist.org/wto/5406649233.html
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Wont match the stud pattern. Wagons are 5 on 5" or metrics would be 5x127 not 5x115.

Last edited by lakeffect on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:22 pm

5x127*

The offset is too high and the bolt pattern is wrong. You would need an adapter to make these fit. Could you? Sure. Cost effective? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 pm

You could get adapters, a quality set would cost you close to 200. I would check into new wheels, for the same price you could get new ones in the right size and the exact style you want.
Back to top Go down
ballpeen

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:17 am

Thanks everyone. I realized the bolt pattern was wrong about three minutes after I posted. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:10 am

Those Heritage wheels are not in real high demeand anyway, so its not a super rare wheel or anything either.
I threw Charger SRT-8 wheels on my Magnum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?   Newb Question: Magnum Wheels? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb Question: Magnum Wheels?
Page 1 of 1