GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another dumb question... would these wheels fit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harrisons13

harrisons13

another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Empty
PostSubject: another dumb question... would these wheels fit?   another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Hey, I'm sure this question has been asked a million times. I have seen a lot of Roadmasters with rally wheels, and I thought I'd get me a pair. Here they are . Do they bolt right on? Also, I'm getting new tires and i figured it be more efficent if I got the wheels now. To the stock p225/75 r15s fit on them? And would my stock alloy wheel bolts work on these rallys? THANKS for your time!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: another dumb question... would these wheels fit?   another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 pm

they say 14'' so no . also we have 5x5 bolt pattern they are 5x4.75 in the add. you need the big bolt pattern
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: another dumb question... would these wheels fit?   another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Ok, so if I bought 15" ones with the 5x5 pattern? Would all the other questions I asked apply
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: another dumb question... would these wheels fit?   another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 am

Yup,happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another dumb question... would these wheels fit?   another dumb question... would these wheels fit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another dumb question... would these wheels fit?
Page 1 of 1