GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon

Go down 
+2
Andebe
Sprocket
6 posters
AuthorMessage
battlewagon

wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Empty
PostSubject: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Lost my seats in a fire at upholstery shop. Need 60/40 power front as well as 2nd 3rd row. Any color as they will.be re covered. Please help guys, im devastated. Will pay for shipping or pick up. Thanks for the help!!
Back to top Go down
battlewagon

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:33 am

I would start scoping Junkyards if color isn't an issue. The seat rails separate from the seats pretty easily so you could get those out of any Roadmaster as well. toughest items will be the rear upper and third row as you will need a wagon but again the Buick will also work....

That said the second row fold down mechanism is different in the tbi and LT1 cars, not sure about the actual seat backs....
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:38 am

No salvage yards in north Georgia?
Back to top Go down
battlewagon

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Yes the yards have been combed.  Thanks and keep the advice coming!! It helps with the loss.
Better yet find me some seats!! Lol. Have a great day gentilmen.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:51 pm

There is a 95 Buick wagon in the Tampa LKQ yard. For what it would cost you to have me pull them and ship them, you could drive here and back. The seats are probably still there, but they will need recovered. The 94-96 middle row seats have a different back than the 91-93. The RM fronts are different as well, but the tracks are the same. The fronts from a sedan will work, and there are a couple of sedans there too. You can check the Jacksonville yard for wagons. The Daytona LKQ yard has a couple of 92 sedans and a 91 wagon for front seats and tracks.

Go to lkqpickyourpart.com and select the yard you want.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:54 am

I'm going to have a vinyl third row and a cloth middle row seat both in 95 caprice grey available early next week, they would have to be shipped out of London Ontario, grey hound would be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
battlewagon

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 pm

ok, I have located all but the 60 of the 60/40 front seat. I need a power drivers seat with arm rest, cloth any color. thanks.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 am

I have one in that weird caprice "grey with 90s hashmarks" but it would cost an inordinate amount to ship it to you.
Back to top Go down
battlewagon

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks to everyone, especially Tony . seats are here and off to upholstery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon   wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted: 94 power seats chevy caprice wagon
Page 1 of 1