GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Safe Auto commercial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Safe Auto commercial Empty
PostSubject: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Yes!!!! The tester seemed pretty pleased with wagons results! What a Face When speed really matters....ROADMASTER.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 8:25 am

All the way up to a whopping 108 mph !!! My wife's former 2003 Hyundai Accent did 111mph.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:34 am

Steve Smith wrote:
All the way up to a whopping 108 mph !!! My wife's former 2003 Hyundai Accent did 111mph.

program out the fuel interrupt at 108 (put there as it was sold with S rated tires - 112mph tire) and it'll go mid 130s stock.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:35 pm

When I was in communication with the company that is to reprogram my Roady's ecu among other things I asked if he could PLEASE do away with the factory speed limiter, he said "of course". cheers
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Sprocket wrote:
program out the fuel interrupt at 108 (put there as it was sold with S rated tires - 112mph tire) and it'll go mid 130s stock.

Yes..... yes it will.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Based on the video, the woodgrain delete Roadmaster wagons are fastest I guess! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Auto commercial   Safe Auto commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe Auto commercial
Page 1 of 1