GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who made it home ok

Go down 
+7
Lynol
Big Wagon Guy
DBeaSSt
bigbluey88
silverfox103
yakko
mtrhead79
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

who made it home ok Empty
PostSubject: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:44 pm

we got home around 3;30. hit alot of rain but everything else was good. great to see everyone at wf. we left the hotel in true style. i went out to finish loading the car and went back into the hotel the fire alarm was going off and hallway was filled with smoke. my wife was making popcorn for the kids ride home and it burnt. there was smoke every where. they will remember us:roll:  hope everyone makes it home ok and when u do post that you are home
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
yakko

yakko

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:53 pm

All is well here! No problems just traffic and rain.

Thanks
Randy
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

We got home around 5 pm, uneventful.  Made a couple of stops at Vegetable Stands and Ice Cream.  No pop corn.  No transmission problems either.

Had a great time, thanks Dave.  Diane says Kevin and Brian should write a book.

Tom & Diane
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

We got home around 430 all went well to a lunch pitstop at cicis pizza in Albany (about halfway) kids love the mac and cheese pizza made great time and relaxing at home
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Pulled in about 4:30 here too. A bit more rain than I wanted but uneventful drive.

Oh, and for the couple folks who asked. I filled up in Waterloo and drove all the way home on one tank, averaged 25.6mpg and still had several gallons left when I filled up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Home safe and sound   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Pulled into the drive way just after 5PM. Uneventful trip home. Glad to see that it appears that everyone has made it home without incident. Your truly a great bunch of people, with some cool cars. Had a blast talking/meeting with you all. Really looking forward to WF 2014!

All the best.

Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Just got home about a half hour ago, hard rain the last few hours. Car did fine except the cruise control died about 2hrs in. But hey, my new blower motor worked great! Thanks again, Joel. With that rain I would have been in bad shape with no blower.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

I got home home at 430 today, took the long way home via Cornwall Ontario. the drive north yesterday in all that rain was fun. the drive home today was uneventful except for the heavy traffic in Toronto, at one point the traffic slowed down to a painful 8kmh...

thanks to Joel my speedo was working fine all the way home.

I would also like to thank all of you for a great time, and thanks for voting my wagon best exterior mod.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Home without issue. Traffic and rain. Made it at about 8:30
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 am

Made it home a littler after 7. Aside from the seeming endless rain all went well.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

I went to a late lunch with my folks on Saturday and then went to Mikes to pick up me detail stuff. I got home about 9:45 pm. Thanks all had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who made it home ok   who made it home ok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who made it home ok
Page 1 of 1