GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Iowa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iowaSSfan

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 9:11 am

Just picked up another wagon to daily drive and play with. It's a 91 OCC. It's currently in the shop awaiting a new waterpump. Plans are to someday airbag it, turn the front bench into buckets (anybody know the right SEM color for OCC blue?), clean it up, and drive it!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:22 am

Welcome,lots of OCC owners here. I have a 91 and a 92. Posts pic when you can. The color you are looking for is 91-93 specific. Its in the archives in the interior section,happy reading. Lol. If I can find it i will post it for you. I put some 91C blue buckets i my 92,pretty close match. IMO
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Welcome, I think OCC owners are drawn to here because of the relative rarity of the model.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Welcome!  Man, I think I'm going to need to get my hands on an OCC too one of these days! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Iowa   Hello from Iowa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Iowa
Page 1 of 1