GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Kansas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Oldsmobile

Greetings from Kansas Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Kansas   Greetings from Kansas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Hello, all!  A few years ago my wife and I were talking about what her next new car would be.  We decided that nobody builds what she wants, so I'd have to build it for her.  What she gravitated towards was the 91-96 B-body wagon.  She had no particular brand preference; she could have been happy with any, but being from Lansing I decided to throw back to my childhood and build an Oldsmobile.  We picked up a running driving car for cheap and put it back as I started planning the build.  Shortly after the acquisition, I decided to go back to school. The plan has been to debut the car at the 2017 Oldsmobile Homecoming.  Now I'm out of school and the clock is ticking (and her daily driver we bought new will roll over 275k today).  Time to get to work!
Attachments
Greetings from Kansas AttachmentSPEDWGN.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(56 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kansas   Greetings from Kansas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Welcome,Doc...Greetings from Kansas 11148512_913300685357893_3989826334029233351_n
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kansas   Greetings from Kansas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Welcome... Have fun with your Olds project! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kansas   Greetings from Kansas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Kansas
Page 1 of 1