GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally back in a Wagon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
formula455

Finally back in a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Finally back in a Wagon   Finally back in a Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 am

Its been a few years since I've been on here. But getting to rejoin the herd after today. I sold my 1992 OCC in the summer of 2013 and have regretted it since. Had a short stint with a 78 dodge aspen wagon in 2015. My grandparents bought a 1992 caprice wagon in 1994 and had it until today. Its the wagon that made me love these things. I was finally able to buy the car after grandma decided 88 1/2 was time to stop driving. Its maroon/silver, red interior, 305, tow pack, and unfortunately pretty rusty underneath. But its a start. So good to be back in a B body wagon.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Finally back in a Wagon   Finally back in a Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Finally back in a Wagon   Finally back in a Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 am

welcome home!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Finally back in a Wagon   Finally back in a Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Welcome back. Not much longer and I will be making one of these threads as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally back in a Wagon   Finally back in a Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally back in a Wagon
Page 1 of 1