GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TylerW

I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Empty
PostSubject: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, I'm tired out from typing that long story in the other thread, so I'll make this short...

I sold my '91 RMW back in April. I liked the car a lot but it was just so underpowered. I wanted another one but an LT1 only.

Recently I worked out a trade with a friend for a '66 Catalina he liked, for a 1994 Caprice LS sedan LT1 that I liked. It needs work, but nothing awful.

It's a true LT1 car..as you all know it was only available with the B4U sport package.

I ran the VIN through compnine and it says there were 6,932 B4U cars that year, and on top of that, mine is Dark Grey-Green Metallic which 7,804 got that model year, and has LT BEIGE cloth interior, which just 2,635 cars out of 97,000 got that year.

So, nothing to put in a museum of course, but i love uncommon options and such.

Some pics to come when I get it home.....
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am

nice you have the Sedan sister to my 94 Cappy wagon. DGGM with beige cloth innards.
look forward to pics!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm

We need pics! The lure of the LT1 gets them every time...
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 pm

I posted up a video on Youtube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-OAUjg6Szo
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Looks good, as long as theres no rust, they can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.   I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally have an LT1-powered B-body..just not a wagon.
Page 1 of 1