GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fussy fuel injector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhino

rhino

Fussy fuel injector Empty
PostSubject: Fussy fuel injector   Fussy fuel injector Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 pm

I been having an issue with inj #7 (driver side rear). Last fall before putting it away for a winter nap I got a p0200 & p1222 code. With it running I could feel all the injectors pulsating except 1. Checked the voltage 12.5?. I assumed faulty injector. Replaced it. Drove it for a couple weeks and no issues. Pull it out in spring and after a couple weeks of driving same issue. I just bought a cheap one from rockauto the first time so I thought it was garbage So I replace it again with a new one and the car ran out great till today. Same crap, no pulsating but there is 12.5? volts. Checked the codes p0200 p0300 p1222 p0200. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
rhino

rhino

Fussy fuel injector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy fuel injector   Fussy fuel injector Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm

FIXED!!! The hot going to the injector had a bad spot in it. Everytime I would disconnect from the injector it'd have voltage. What a pain.
Back to top Go down

Fussy fuel injector
Page 1 of 1