GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose? 1990 lesabre estate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beluga Buick

Beluga Buick

A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose?  1990 lesabre estate Empty
PostSubject: A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose? 1990 lesabre estate   A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose?  1990 lesabre estate Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:46 pm

the closest I have found was on jc whitney....but of course it doesn't fit...
will other models fit? olds, Pontiac, or chevy?
have so many other things to I want to do with this Buick, I feel have spent too much time on a aluminum tube for it haha!
yes, I'm a noob...and I haven't worked on cars since my first car, a 1971 Buick Centurion convertible so my knowledge is outdated!

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose?  1990 lesabre estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose? 1990 lesabre estate   A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose?  1990 lesabre estate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 7:48 am

Under the hood pics would help. What engine does it have? AC systems have not changed much, except for the compressors, and yours should be the same as any with the same body/chassis configuration in the late 80s to 90, and may be the same as S10s or other small GM trucks, depending on the engine. If the line is a little too long, you can put a "V" set of bends in it to shorten the length. If it is short, you can have a piece welded in. I had a set of custom hoses made for my 454 install, and it was not too awfully expensive.
Back to top Go down

A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose? 1990 lesabre estate
Page 1 of 1