GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy Newport

Guy Newport

WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW  Empty
PostSubject: WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW    WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm past due to deal with my high headlights and draggin' tail. Anyone out there have a functioning suspension compressor & good dryer? Shipping to Central Coast of Oregon, 97365. Alternative solutions retaining auto-level and current air shock system appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW    WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 am

I have one that I removed from my 92 OCC. It worked when I pulled the fuse about 8 years ago, because of the leaking shocks. I have not weighed it, but I would estimate about $35 for shipping. I would like $150 for the unit.
Back to top Go down
Guy Newport

Guy Newport

PostSubject: Suspension compressor....   WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Fred, I think I'm gonna go another way on the solution to this problem. Thanks for getting back to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW    WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Air Suspension Compressor for '93 CSW
Page 1 of 1