GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Has a Line on Door Panels??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandt51

Brandt51

Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? Empty
PostSubject: Who Has a Line on Door Panels??   Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Hey folks!

I went to lower my driver's window and it fell down. I suspect it's a bad motor or stripped regulator. Anyways, to pull the window up, I had to remove the door panel of course. It wasn't in that great of shape and I was not looking forward to removing due to how fragile it was. My fears were realized. It's FUBAR'd.

Anybody know where I can find a replacement in great shape...in beige for a 95/96? I'd take both sides up front too.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Who Has a Line on Door Panels??   Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 8:48 pm

If your panel is complete, you can repair what's there. They are nearly impossible to find in good shape.
Back to top Go down
Brandt51

Brandt51

PostSubject: Re: Who Has a Line on Door Panels??   Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 pm

RedandBlack wrote:
If your panel is complete, you can repair what's there. They are nearly impossible to find in good shape.

Yeah, you're def not kidding there. I got the motor replaced and got the door panel back on. I wasn't as bad as I thought. To make as secure as possible, I used a trim screw where a clip mount had previously broken off. Its doing great job, so hopefully the window will be trouble free for a while

Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? 5868fa11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Has a Line on Door Panels??   Who Has a Line on Door Panels?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Has a Line on Door Panels??
Page 1 of 1