GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeperwagon

Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Empty
PostSubject: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Hey all-

I used to be a member of the ImpalaSS forum, but it seems to have fizzled out while I was out of touch due to health issues. I am finally getting back to work on my car, so i want to make sure I am in touch with others if (when) I need help.

The car- 1994 Buick Roadmaster wagon, white, not a woody. Vista roof, badging and chrome removed, hoping to paint later this summer

1996 doors (I like the mirrors better)
Narrowed rear axle, 3.73 gears and rebuild posi
3" dual exhaust with x-pipe

IN PROGRESS
finishing assembly on a 383, splayed 4 bolt mains, 4140 crank, manley rods, custom nitrous pistons, oil squirters for piston cooling, zz409 cam, Afterburner headers, underside of intake manifold machined for port nitrous injection

T-56 trans from '96 camaro, Centerforce dual-friction clutch, B&M short throw shifter

Looking forward to getting this thing back on the road, and getting to meet my fellow wagon owners here on the forum!

Tom
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Sounds like a pretty sweet ride! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 8:39 am

Hey Tom, ISSF is not dead, there are a few good people still on, and it's a great place to go for technical info. There's just not a lot of NEW discussion and people tend to be attracted to NEW.
Back to top Go down
Sleeperwagon

PostSubject: Re: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:48 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
Hey Tom, ISSF is not dead, there are a few good people still on, and it's a great place to go for technical info.  There's just not a lot of NEW discussion and people tend to be attracted to NEW.  

I recognize your username from the other forum, seems like you made a lot of the tech posts yourself... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Hey welcome aboard. I had a T56 wagon for oh, a few months until some stupid biatch drinking Malt Liquor on a suspended license plowed into me (hope you have better luck!). Anyway, any questions, hit me up. ALso I started a FB group, T56 wagons. If on there request to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)   Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob to the forum, but not to the car ;)
Page 1 of 1