GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the forum but not new to long roofs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jldublu

jldublu

New to the forum but not new to long roofs Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum but not new to long roofs   New to the forum but not new to long roofs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello all,
I am the owner of a 1994 Caprice Classic Wagon, lowered all four corners, KB shocks, shaved emblems and roof rack removed, rear tailgate (two way) filled and smoothed, rolled pan, billet grill, black with clear coat, new leather seats and upper door panels, new carpet, matching carpeted floor mats, bowtie logo on mats and seat backs. 17" Boyd Directional wheels, 255/50/17 Hankook tires all around. Of course it is all power; cruise, windows, seats, a/c, tilt, auto door locks, power outside mirrors, driver and passenger air bags. 1994 had the LT1 350 with 4 speed/overdrive automatic and gets better than 20 mpg. 73,800 miles. I'll post pics as soon as I'm eligible.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum but not new to long roofs   New to the forum but not new to long roofs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Welcome to the forum, 4 more posts and you will be able to post pictures. Sounds like you've done a lot of work to it.

Your automatic door locks, I'm guessing are aftermarket?

Tom
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum but not new to long roofs   New to the forum but not new to long roofs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum but not new to long roofs   New to the forum but not new to long roofs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum but not new to long roofs
Page 1 of 1