GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CBurne7

CBurne7

I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Empty
PostSubject: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Welp. I went out and bought another wagon. This time it's a '93 TBI with the tow package with 145,000 miles. It'll be the daily driver for my social worker wife as she hauls around her foster kids. It was for sale about 3 miles from me, so when it popped up I had to check it out. Ended up paying 3,500 for it which I feel like I over-payed a little, but it was convenient and in good-great condition. The plan is to leave this one be and continue to monkey around with my '95. We've officially turned into "those weird people with the station wagons" looool.

ALSO, I'm hosting a car show/car wash fundraiser at the middle school that I teach band and orchestra at. We'll have live music and will be hanging out washing and showing cars all day. There'll be trophies for various categories. The show takes place in the school parking lot (Gaithersburg, MD) and 100% of the proceeds go to our music program. If that interests you check out the event FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/199232934796045/

Also attached is the flyer.

I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Img_6310
I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Img_3310
I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Img_5710

Back to top Go down
http://www.bomb.com
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:56 pm

nice looking car!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:49 pm

looks good. time to start looking for number 3
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Did you get your car all patched up?

Tom
Back to top Go down
CBurne7

CBurne7

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Sprocket wrote:
looks good.  time to start looking for number 3

Don't tempt me. My neighbor has a '96 for sale in quite good condition. A bit of rust on the rear fender, but has 127,000-ish miles. Asking 4k. Between the 3 of us we probably own 90% of the Buick station wagons in Baltimore LooooL
Back to top Go down
CBurne7

CBurne7

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 8:13 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Did you get your car all patched up?

Tom

I did. Found one that was in really great shape. Swapped the door panel over to match my interior and straightened my old woodgrain trim piece to replace the one that came on the "new door" (not pictured below). Turned out pretty good.

I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  New_do10

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Good News!
Back to top Go down
Serendipity96

Serendipity96

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 9:09 pm

the front interior looks very good condition - armrest not worn, seats rip free (and leather)... both horn button caps on still intact on steering wheel...etc... outside looks VERY clean. nice paint, no visible body rust - how's she look under the dress though? how's all the important guts inside?
If that's all good, I'd say you got a nice wagon for a good price even if it isn't a 94-96 // i'm prejudiced to the LT1's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/followyourbliss101
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)    I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've turned into YOU PEOPLE! (Also Car show opportunity inside)
Page 1 of 1