GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VATS question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

VATS question Empty
PostSubject: VATS question   VATS question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 6:06 am

I wired in a resistor last night into my 95 as I got stuck the other day. Values in range and works fine with one issue.

I noticed that about a minute after I start the engine the Pass Key fault light comes on for 3 minutes then goes out. Engine continues to run and when I turn it off and back on it starts (although I haven't tried it while the light is on)

It has been a few years since I have done this mod, but don't recall the light coming on in previous instances....
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

VATS question Empty
PostSubject: Re: VATS question   VATS question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Light coming on is a different problem.

I just delete/remove the system altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

VATS question Empty
PostSubject: Re: VATS question   VATS question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 6:08 pm

94Woody wrote:
Light coming on is a different problem.

I just delete/remove the system altogether.

But it didn't do it before I cut the wire. Not service affecting just annoying. Will delete if I tune the PCM
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

VATS question Empty
PostSubject: Re: VATS question   VATS question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 8:01 pm

Well, I've never encountered that issue bypassing numerous VATS cars so I'm not sure what would cause it.

I took care of mine without a "tune" pretty quick and easy with tunerpro and eehack. Lots of write ups on ISSF about it.

I should bring a laptop to Daytona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VATS question Empty
PostSubject: Re: VATS question   VATS question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VATS question
Page 1 of 1