GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Headliner Replacement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RussH

RussH

Headliner Replacement  Empty
PostSubject: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 am

I'm getting ready to do a headliner replacement on a 95 RMW. Does anyone know the name for the tan color used that year?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 am

There are 3-4 tans used in 95 on most GM brands. If you have the color code from the SPID, it can be matched to the SEM color chart.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 am

If I remember correctly I bought Saddle Tan for your auto trim.com. Will check the receipt when I get home this evening. The stuff I bought was a perfect match.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 12:50 pm

I have had pretty good luck with "Nutmeg" available at all big box stores.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Just checked and I used Desert Tan.

https://www.yourautotrim.com/deserttan.html

Headliner Replacement  AxZVYay
Back to top Go down
Jimosborn

Jimosborn

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 2:39 pm

I am planning to redo my 96 RMW headliner, during the summer, it is has the light blue interior, What is the best color choice to match?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Jimosborn wrote:
I am planning to redo my 96 RMW headliner, during the summer,  it is has the light blue interior, What is the best color choice to match?
Have at least 2-3 people help you remove it. The area around the vista glass is extremely weak, and it will break in half. I reinforced one with carbon fiber (could use fiberglass) from the back. 3 oz should be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headliner Replacement    Headliner Replacement  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headliner Replacement
Page 1 of 1