GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARP head bolt kit part number

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booster

ARP head bolt kit part number Empty
PostSubject: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 am

ARP doesn't appear to list the lt1 engine application anywhere that I found, so does anyone have the correct ARP head bolt kit number for iron heads?
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Pace Performance 888 748 4655 lists a set # ARP 1343601 $74.28 hope this helps !
Back to top Go down
booster

PostSubject: Re: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Those are the ones I think it is, but they don't list them for the LT1 gen 2 engines and I couldn't find a breakdown of the lengths in the kit so still not certain. I know some here have use ART bolts and studs, so it would nice to get for sure confirmation of correct PN.
Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 5:43 am

Order Desk & Technical Support: 800.826.3045

ARP can answer all your questions. They are a superior product.
Back to top Go down
lamune

lamune

PostSubject: Re: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:18 pm

The generic SBC head bolt set will work on the LT1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARP head bolt kit part number   ARP head bolt kit part number Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARP head bolt kit part number
Page 1 of 1