GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandalboy692

Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. Empty
PostSubject: Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.   Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 10:16 am

I sort of messed up by not taking more pictures during disassembly. I took off all of the lines and retaining clips to restore my frame and underbody. Now that it’s going back together, it’s not completely obvious or fresh in my memory (it’s been 1.5 years now). Does anyone have any pictures of their 94-96 RMW lines along the frame that shows the clip locations and orientations? Also the way the fuel lines run up and over the rear axle. There are a couple of ways that they could go around the rear swing arms an frame braces.

Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. 43d3b410
Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. E14d5610
Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. 8e152310
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.   Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 7:20 pm

sorry can't help with your questions...

but the frame and underside look good! Cool
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.   Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:33 am

Go to “members ride” and check out Caprice redo and see if you can find pics of his car apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.   Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about fuel and brake lines along frame.
Page 1 of 1