GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ckamin

'96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Empty
PostSubject: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 4:52 pm

Howdy! Just got my wheels and tires installed... 17"x7" Torq Thrusts and 235/60R17 Mastercraft tires... no issues with rubbing or scraping and a much better look in my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
ckamin

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 4:55 pm

'96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Screen14

rcktpwrd, ayilar, Buickman1 and GeoffB like this post

Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 6:56 pm

Very nice improvement on the chrome trim piece behind the front RHS wheel. The wheels go well on the car.
Back to top Go down
ckamin

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:45 pm

Thank you! Fortunately there were a few trim pieces floating around eBay. I also picked up a radio from OEM Radios to fix the tape deck- installed it yesterday, very easy to do and works like a champ.

The only thing I'm going to semi-focus on now is the rear glass latch release (possibly a solenoid issue?). I can open it from the outside with a key just fine. When I push on the tailgate release button without the key, I hear a click (like a solenoid) but the latch won't open. Likewise, the button under the dash doesn't unlatch the rear hatch (although I can't hear if there s a clicking sound coming from the solenoid or not, I'll have to have my wife stand next to the tailgate to see if she hears anything).

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Looks good! '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts   '96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'96 Roadmaster wagon w/new Torq Thrusts
Page 1 of 1