GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Metco and hotchkis?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EastonTexas

Metco and hotchkis? Empty
PostSubject: Metco and hotchkis?   Metco and hotchkis? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 8:28 am

Metco rear lower control arms work no problem with the hotchkis wagon specific rear sway bar?
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: Metco and hotchkis?   Metco and hotchkis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:44 pm

If you buy the metro arms, they are drilled for both a wagon specic bar, or the sedan bar.
Back to top Go down
EastonTexas

PostSubject: Re: Metco and hotchkis?   Metco and hotchkis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 11:00 pm

I see all the arms have poly bushings. I was wondering how they'd be. I've read they can help performance wise but can also make the ride possibly rougher and squeak. I live down a dirt road which don't help anything when it's not graded for a while...still deciding on what to do. I'd like to have stronger aftermarket arms but rubber bushings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metco and hotchkis?   Metco and hotchkis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metco and hotchkis?
Page 1 of 1