GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Door Lock Switch for Driver door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLoch

DrLoch

Door Lock Switch for Driver door Empty
PostSubject: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 6:21 pm

Looking for drivers door lock/unlock switch for a 1996 Roadmaster. I'm sure I will be looking for more parts as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 3:29 am

The switch is the same for both sides. I have a passenger's side insert with the switch. It has the speaker. I will sell the complete part for $25 plus shipping. There is some plastic broken around the handle opening.
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:16 am

Thank you, PM me with the information to send money and provide my address please.

D
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Sent you an email with address as I'm not able to reply to PM's yet... This will get me 3
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:12 am

I'm guessing you may not have gotten my email. I will post twice so I can PM you.

D
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:16 am

This is the 5th post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Door Lock Switch for Driver door   Door Lock Switch for Driver door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Door Lock Switch for Driver door
Page 1 of 1