GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster door lock switch illumination?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Roadmaster door lock switch illumination? Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster door lock switch illumination?   Roadmaster door lock switch illumination? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:48 am

So, does the passenger side door lock switch light up like the driver's side one? I'm not talking about the "theater lighting" cast down from the door handle pocket, I'm talking about the actual backlighting inside the switch.

If so, you got a spare? Wink
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Roadmaster door lock switch illumination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster door lock switch illumination?   Roadmaster door lock switch illumination? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Toomanytoyz-

Yes, they are to both light up internally so you can read them at night. In addition, it casts light down so you can see (well kind of anyway) the window switches. If you search the fourm, I did an explanation on it. In essence, the bulbs are replaceable nut they are micro in size and hard to change. There are other Buick models in the wrecking yards you can pull these switches from and you are bound to find some working ones.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster door lock switch illumination?
Page 1 of 1