GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Empty
PostSubject: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 am

Stop it Cadet you don't need new rims... again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:03 am

Oh, but I DO!

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Good luck finding those center caps. And when you do, be prepared to pay way more than the price of the wheels Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Really? Are they that hard to come by?

Ergh. That might be a dealbreaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Stingroo wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Set-5-Buick-Rally-Wheel-Center-Caps-Great-Condition-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35aca9ca49QQitemZ230530075209QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Hmm maybe I should jump on these too, if I get the wheels.

wrong caps, they will not fit

those are for the two peice 14" buick A/G bodied cars
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Hmm, I don't want an NOS set. I'll just end up putting bowtie decals over them anyway. Thanks for the tip though. Do they all look like that? (the correct ones)
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 pm

no some have the the riviera's logo on em, and the earlier riviera ones are more of a turbine cone, but those are worth a lot of coin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm

So will either the ones you posted there, or the Riviera logo ones work?

I might not end up with them, I can't send him a check until Friday or Saturday, and he can't take paypal because of that weird hold on his account anyway, and he said someone else was interested. So we'll see, but for future reference, this might be good to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.   Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick "Ralley" wheels - Not mine.
Page 1 of 1