GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW  Empty
PostSubject: Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW    Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am

I'm going to a friends house this afternoon to get parts off his dads car that was "totaled". I'm not sure of the condition,
but it was hit in the front, so the frame is split and twisted up and to the right from what he tells me. A lot of the parts are spoken for, but if anyone
has specific requests call me and I'll check and see if they are available. I won't be around a computer until after I get
home so call.

Mike
585-733-8835
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW    Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:20 pm

I guess this is a pointless post, but I tried calling and got no answer. Give me a ring. I could use a few things.
Back to top Go down

Parting out a '95 or'96 woody DGGM BRMW
Page 1 of 1