GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randumnumber

RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Empty
PostSubject: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey guys, so my dad and I are making the trip down to a u-pull it, the last time i was down there was a DGGM RMW. We where there for other things so i didn't get a close look at it, but is there anything anyone needs? I'm willing to pull anything that is reasonable the prices are super cheap at the yard. Gimme a list of things you might be looking for and ill try to grab what I can.

I'll be going down on Friday.

It was 2 weeks ago, but from what i remember its DGGM, tan maybe grey interior, and roof glass is already gone from it. I think it is a 92.
Back to top Go down
k gee

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 pm

I need the passenger side front door black moulding that runs at the bottom. Only if it's at least GOOD condition with dings or scratches. Not sure if they were black in 92.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Passenger side wood trim piece - in front of the mirror. The small thin piece, about a foot long and the clips that attach it. peeling is ok, going to paint it anyways.

Window switches/inserts are always good, as well as the plastic arm rest inserts.

If it is gray interior, the covers for the seatbelt mounts (triangular plastic pieces on the B-pillar)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am

Late but if you see this while there, I need the clamp that holds the front sway bar to the frame.
two 10mm bolts hold it on, easy to get at under front bumper. I'll take both of them if not rusty (had one break).

thanks
Back to top Go down
lmcclure

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 pm

were are you located? I could use a few things next visit
Back to top Go down
randumnumber

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Im in southern MS the car is still in the lot, don't know for how much longer. I guess post what you need here and ill check next visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?   RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMW dggm woody at u-pull it, going on friday need parts?
Page 1 of 1