GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!

Go down 
+7
NO DUBS
DBeaSSt
buickestate
lakeffect
brokecello
lornejay1
81X11
11 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_1lkFN80U

I love it! I just love it! AHahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

Reminds me of our kids with the wagon. They hated being dropped off and picked up in what their friends labelled the hearse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 am

Commented on it, I think that it sums it up nicely.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 am

My kids like my wagon, but my wife acts like that kid hiding behind the bush when I pull up in it. Cracked me up!! ; )

I showed her the video, she liked it.

Too bad that one in the commercial didn't do a huge LT1 burnout....which that damn Toyota could NEVER do! Ha!

Last edited by 81X11 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:42 am

I like the Wagon Queen Family Truckster green they used. ; )
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 am

LOL! I like the rear window magic trick they used...wish mine would roll all the way down like that.

Id rather have the kids scatter 'cause I'm doing a big smoky burnout Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 am

I'll bet if they stomp on it. the wagon wins!

Let's see the Highlander try to do smoky donuts in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 am

Two points here, first being that toyota is using the lowest form of advertising with these adds and that is using children to guilt parents into buying thier products.
and the secound point is that thier highlander doesn't get anywhere near the same fuel economy as our wagons
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 am

Third point Pat.

It's a toy-Ota
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 am

I think it's pretty funny. Doesn't bother me at all. If my car wasn't funny and different I wouldn't like it as much. ; )
Back to top Go down
NO DUBS

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 am

Lol that is some of my friends at school. Only the ones that have any automotive taste meet me in the parking lot. Either way i love my wagon. -Josh
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 am

buickestate wrote:
Two points here, first being that toyota is using the lowest form of advertising with these adds and that is using children to guilt parents into buying thier products.
and the secound point is that thier highlander doesn't get anywhere near the same fuel economy as our wagons

Nah, this ad only says that if you don't buy their product, then your kids won't think you're cool. Other companies say that if you don't buy their product, then your kids will become ill. I can live with the first.

Is there a GM code for the olive-colored paint?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

I hate Toyota 150X more than I already did. That Roadmaster is more environmentally friendly than their pos Prius, plus the floormats in that Buick wont jam under the gas pedal, not to mention the fact a hell of alot better looking than anything that company produces.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:15 pm

How'd they get the window to roll all the way down? Smile

I would totally roll that car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Nick Danger wrote:
buickestate wrote:

Nah, this ad only says that if you don't buy their product, then your kids won't think you're cool. Other companies say that if you don't buy their product, then your kids will become ill. I can live with the first.

Is there a GM code for the olive-colored paint?

that's not olive, that's Metallic Pea!!!

MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! FamilyTruckster
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 am

Honky Lips... Ahahahaha!

You think you hate it now....but wait till you drive it!

Best movie ever! ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!   MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!!
Page 1 of 1