GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Empty
PostSubject: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Both left and right side factory GM muffler back with resnators pipes, Ment shape can post pics if wanted, didnt know if anybody would be interested in these or not, cleaning out the garage and came across them have one factory muffler also ment condtion as well, not sure where the other muffler went, came off a 95 Caprice wagon had a lil less than 100k miles when pulled
Make me a offer if interested

Thanks
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Yes. I want them . I assume you mean Mint. thanks, Lorne.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 pm

And keep in mind Lorne's "mint condition" is a lot higher-end than others......

Make sure you look at the pics of his cars again before you reply..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 pm

No not really Mike.

Eric on ISSF owns this SS and I want the same sound. he gave me the link to the cam and told me he runs stock resonators.

I tried to get a pair from another member,but he won't ship.

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Og-pICySQ
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Man that sound would be awesome on your Caprice wagon!

What's on it now?
Back to top Go down
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:44 am

lornejay1 wrote:

No not really Mike.

Eric on ISSF owns this SS and I want the same sound. he gave me the link to the cam and told me he runs stock resonators.

I tried to get a pair from another member,but he won't ship.

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Og-pICySQ

PM sent, That SS sounds amazing
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 pm

My CC503 Impala with 2.5" edlebrock cat back and Tri-Y headers with high flow cats. The video is really dark.

Car is cold in the garage so it is at hight idle........

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Lorne be careful with that cam because it sounds like it has a lot of lift and duration and there goes all your bottom
end grunt.It will come on strong at higher RPMs but you will probably need a higher stall convertor to make it really
jump off the line.Do you need to get the car emission checked?
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 pm

My exhaust is now stock Mike. I slipped my wagon it into the odd funeral Procession so I kept it tame.

Jim I am an all show guy,so I have no interest in racing these boats. If I were ever going to it would be the SS I bought from Nick that my son drives.

The cam will not do a whole lot more than make my car sound like it is fast. I am installing the 6 speed as well .I love the sound of a car chugging like it is about to stall,then saving it with the clutch. These resonators are what stops the crackling noise according to Eric.

here is the cam http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-07-503-8/

Paul sent me a pic,he did a good job at the mufflers removing them by the looks.

They were undercoated and will polish up nice.

Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Exhaust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Are they still for sale?
Back to top Go down
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:59 am

BrooKLyn wrote:
Are they still for sale?

Sale is Pending
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes   Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any interest in GM factory muffler back exhaust pipes
Page 1 of 1