GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Wagon of the Month ideas and organization! Empty
PostSubject: Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!   Wagon of the Month ideas and organization! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Guys

I volunteered to be the moderator for the Wagon of the Month. I did this for two reasons: 1. I want to keep the Wagon of the Month rolling (so to speak), it is a great idea by Lorne and the second reason is that I am retired and have a little time to organize this thing. As has been mentioned it might be a good idea to do it twice a month to keep this from going stale. After all we are the little guy, going up against the big guy. Maybe the 1st and the 15th of the month.

Where it might be hard to nominate cars over the forum, I suggest we do the following: anyone that wants to tell their story, post on the forum or PM me, letting me know. I will maintain a list and assign you a date to post. If we were to nominate someone, he may not be prepared or want to post. By having a list, we get guys who want to post and know when they have to post.

The Wagon of the Month, everyone can do that. It is about telling their story as Lorne did, it is not about who has the best. I don't know of anyone who doesn't have a story.

A couple of members mentioned Pat, he definitely has a story. If Pat wants to do it Feb 1st that would be great. I will PM him.

Guys please let me know of your interest in being the Wagon of the Month. I too am interested, but will keep mine in reserve in case someone is a no show.

If I don't hear from you I will be looking you up.

Tom Cummings
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!   Wagon of the Month ideas and organization! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Pat will be the "Wagon of the Month" for February 1st, confirmed by PM. Thanks Pat.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!   Wagon of the Month ideas and organization! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Thats perfect. Very well presented Tom,I like your way of thinking on this idea as well.

I told Marge Pat is going to go topless Feb first and she can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!   Wagon of the Month ideas and organization! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon of the Month ideas and organization!
Page 1 of 1