GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale   Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey guys'over at cars.com someone has a 94 black RMW with no wood and tan interior for 3 grand.I like to check
their wagon ads every week or so but still dont know how to transfer the pics and info over here.Car looks decent
so go check it out Nick.Its at a dealer so you know they will barter on the price.
HNY All
Jim Gordon
Lots of pics at a Reno dealer and its got tan leather and looks ok in the pics but no underside shots
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale   Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 pm

193xxx mile RMW

193K on the clock, but the engine bay looks rust free. Drivers door is in decent condition with a crack going from the arm rest to the front and 2 screws holding it to the door and the steering wheel reflects the mileage.

Stainless belt has been removed....... which means it's a repaint....
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale   Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:20 am

Man I wish they'd left the stainless on. I like the Chevys de-chromed but the Buicks should shine. ; )
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale   Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am

Not a bad looking car at all. No front wheel well trim either. I wonder if it's a de-wood.

Yeah, I miss the chrome on a Buick too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale   Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black No Wood With Tan Interior RMW For Sale
Page 1 of 1