GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's a little Friday funny for ya.

Go down 
+2
lornejay1
Bewber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Empty
PostSubject: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

Visited my folks last night - dad had a funny story that still has me smiling, so I thought I'd share.

First thing to know is that my dad is like a savant with remembering jokes (most are bad), and he can pull one out of inventory at will. It's worth mentioning because it's not uncommon for someone to ask him if he's got a good joke when they see him.

So yesterday, Dad had to go see an oral surgeon for some pre-root canal work, and the first thing the guy greeted him with was, "Hey big guy, heard any good ones lately?

So as the assistant joined them in the room, my dad proceeds with:

Oh man, a guy runs into his buddy he hadn't seen in a month and asked him how his flying lessons were coming.
Buddy turns red and gets kind of mad and says, "I aint taking any flying lessons. I went up once and I'm done!"
So his the guys asks him "Oh man, last time I saw you, you were all excited about it. What happened?"
The guy explains, "Well, I get there and the instructor was HUGE. The dude was like 6'5 and 250 pounds. Not a big deal till he took the plane up to 7,000 feet, turned on the autopilot, and calmly informed me that I could either jump out or let him have sex with me!"

The friend says, "Holy crap! Did you jump?"Shocked

Guy says, "Well just a little at first" affraid

So they laugh a bit, and the Dr leaves to tend to another patient while the assistant gets dad all ready for his dental work. All together it's about 20 minutes until the Dr comes back in to work on my dad. Obviously at this point, my dad is laid WAY back, he knows pain is on the way, and jokes are the last thing on his mind. The Dr has him open as wide as possible and just as the he leans over my dad with the HUGE syringe of Novacain, the Dr starts to smile, then can't hold it back any longer as he bursts into a full blown LOL as he says, "Don't worry big guy, you'll probably only jump a little at first."

Dad said all 3 of them were laughing so hard it cost them about 5 minutes before they could get back to business.

Have a great weekend guys!

Peace,
John

Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 am

Heeheheh,sounds like someone I could stand to be around with,

Maybe this summer,glad to hear he is in good health

Friday Funnies, I like the idea,save up the best all week and post them lol!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Your Dad sounds like a neat guy!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Wunderbar!!
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 am

TO FUNNY !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little Friday funny for ya.   Here's a little Friday funny for ya. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a little Friday funny for ya.
Page 1 of 1