GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monroe Severe Service Shocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Monroe Severe Service Shocks Empty
PostSubject: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Just and FYI, I may be replacing my Monroe Severe Service front shocks with KYB's here soon. The Monroe's make the car handle great and there is zero bob but the car is just stiffer than I like. Tired of hearing the change in the ask tray rattle over bumps. I want get some of the Buick ride back, as I don't race or autocross my 5000lb monster, and I hear the KYB's are just a bit smoother.

SO if anyone is looking for a set of these Monroe's let me know. They are only a few months old, and have a lifetime warranty, I'll send the O'Reilly receipt with them. I'm thinking $50 for the pair, plus shipping, which is a HECK of a deal.

If I do this it will be the weekend of March 19-20.

Let me know!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Just a thought, take the change out of the ashtray and see if that makes a difference Laughing

Jon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Shame this is a week too late. C'mon Mike, you know you wanna do them this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Kind of agree with Jon'move the damn change Mike!!!!!!!!
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Let us know how it rides with the KYB shocks. My OCC need shocks bad and I want to maintain that luxury feel. The Sever service ones do great in my 1A2, but do handle rough. I expect a police wagon to ride that way anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm thinking I won't care about the rough ride too much - I drive the snot out of my car anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm

i have them in the wifes Buick and it's great. that said, I could be in the market for a pair of fronts....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Severe Service Shocks   Monroe Severe Service Shocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monroe Severe Service Shocks
Page 1 of 1