GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Empty
PostSubject: Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics   Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 9:29

Hi all,

Yesterday afternoon after the Cars and Coffee meet I had to run up to Waco. My oldest son was in Dallas all weekend and my brother-in-law ran him to Waco for a hand-off, since Waco is about halfway between Dallas and Austin.

We met at the original Dr. Pepper Factory, which is now a museum. Neat place, especially for someone addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper....

One of the more interesting things was the building was heavily damaged by a big tornado back in 1953, and when it was re-built the bricks used turned out to be a lighter color. On the side of the building you can see exactly where the tornado hit. Kinda neat.

Nabbed some pics, enjoy!
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco003
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco006
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco007
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco008
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco009
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco012
See where the tornado hit on the side there?
Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics DrPepperWaco014

Fun stuff!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics   Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 10:56

Dude that IZZ cool. Very cool! What a neat place.

And if I remember my history correctly, I believe I'd learned that Waco is actually an old militia acronym for WE AIN'T COMIN' OUT!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics   Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 11:08

Bewber wrote:
Dude that IZZ cool. Very cool! What a neat place.

And if I remember my history correctly, I believe I'd learned that Waco is actually an old militia acronym for WE AIN'T COMIN' OUT!

Yep that's what David Koresh said...ha!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics   Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 18:55

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics   Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Pepper's and Roady Wagon Pics
Page 1 of 1