GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear Cargo Mat

Go down 
+10
MalibuSSwagon
sherlock9c1
lornejay1
94Woody
silverfox103
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
mtrhead79
Cadet57
brokecello
14 posters
AuthorMessage
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I checked out this group purchase on that other forum

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=259160

I will have to say, got my cargo mat tonight(I also sent off my factory mats to be embroidered too) and WOW!  I know it needs to settle and flatten out a bit. These pics are straight out of the box.  

Really nice guy to work with, and very reasonable prices.  I'm saving up for a set for the OCC next Smile  

customfloormats@gmail.com

Chris

Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2316
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2313
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2300
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2301
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2308
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2310
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2311
Rear Cargo Mat IMG_2314

Last edited by brokecello on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Wow! Those look great. I wish my carpets were half as clean as yours thou. Mad
Back to top Go down

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Chris I would have to have another set of mats to protect these from getting dirty or scuffed.
Now you need to replace evrything else to keep your new mats from looking out of place.
Chris did you get my PM?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Yes Jim, these mats are already covered with towels and junk mats Smile Gotta keep them clean for future shows if I can ever get things done Smile

Yes, got your PM...responding now!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:22 pm

i was looking at this on the other site also. i think i will go with the 1pc rear mat and the fronts with the sill cover. i did not know he made the factory style fronts. i also was thinking the rear cargo one with a big emblem. some one also said he will make a mat for the 3rd row seat
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Those look AWESOME! I'm going to save my pennies!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanks guys! Those front 4 mats are actually my stock ones (180K miles on them too..lol..PO was careful with them thankfully)

Since I $$ the $100 for the cargo mat, he charged me $12.50 per mat to have them embroidered. I did have to pay to ship him my mats, BUT he included the shipping with my cargo mat on the way back.

I've never had swanky mats before...I like them!
Back to top Go down

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I love that cargo mat. So jealous.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Very Nice...........
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:08 am

I seriously like the cloth Limited seats too. Amazing that cloth looks so much better than leather on those. If I found a good set I'd seriously consider swapping mine out, just because cloth is so much cooler in Texas than leather.

Really nice interior!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:59 am

It's for pictures only, no one is allowed to sit on the seats.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Nice indeed. Would be a good way to cover my ugly carpet back there.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
It's for pictures only, no one is allowed to sit on the seats.

Tom C.

LMAO Tom!! You do get to sit on the seats (just on top a couple towels and a sheet)

Mike, the cloth ones do hold up a lot better. I am a fan!

Thanks for the compliments too, I really want a set for the OCC now. That rear cargo mat is sweet and really cleans up that whole area IMO.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Looks real good Chris.

I like the added touch on the floor mats. My mats and carpet in my Chevrolet are new,and like you the mats are covered,but I wouldn't know what to embroider on them.

On the limited cloth seat topic,I am really disappointed in the drivers seat on my Buick. The material is not tight to the foam,and It is nowhere near as Cumfy as the foam in the High mile donut eating 1A2 Chevrolet.

Great contact,thanks for sharing.

Lorne
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:20 am

[quote="brokecello"]
Thanks guys! Those front 4 mats are actually my stock ones (180K miles on them too..lol..PO was careful with them thankfully)

YOUR INTERIOR HAS 180K MILES ON IT???? The inside of that car look GORGEOUS. After looking at your pics I totally want to go spend a few hours detailing the inside of my car. Yours looks new...and I'd thought my car was pretty clean! Grrrrr!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:24 pm

I was curious about the front mats, as the Impala ones he has on Ebay seem to be larger and they actually go up and over the side sills all the way to the door opening (which I LOVE).

I have the dreaded carpet wear to the left of the brake pedal where it curves up over the frame rail. The rest of my carpet is in great shape, but that wear there bothers me. I'm going to order a set of front matts for sure!
Back to top Go down

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:11 pm

I have that too... and my wear spot has grown exponentially since I bought the car.

Size 14 shoes for the loss Sad
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm

I've been goofing around with cheap, free, and worn out GM mats for too long. I finally ordered a set of these. Now i will have to clean up the rest of my interior to match the mats.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey all, anyone else want some of these mats? I reached out to the guy that did these, but he said his carpet supplier will need a larger order than just me for the Ruby Red carpet, which is not a common color anymore.

He was nice about it.

If anyone else is wanting to order, e-mail him at customfloormats@gmail.com . His name is John.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm

I'd order one, but not in ruby.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 pm

I like that, will have to see if he can do a dark blue mat with an Olds rocket. My load floor carpeting is perfect and I'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 pm

But if you use your wagon Eric, to haul or pick up stuff, like I do on occasion, you might want to try a rubber mat. I bought a stall mat at TSC and cut to fit. It works great. Granted it doesn't look as good as Chris's, but it serves a purpose. The only thing ever to go in the cargo area of Chris's wagon is his cello and that is only after he gives it a 27 point inspection and layers of blankets.

Tom
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Lol!! Tom is right...it's honestly very plush...but I'd never put a bag of mulch on it!

Chris
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Thats not a bad idea Tom. I do use the car for some hauling, I have moving blankets I keep in the car for that reason. But I also do move people often enough that I feel the rubber mat would get in the way. Plus I have my C10 for the heavy dirty items.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

I might be interested -- my rear carpet has a couple of burn holes and it's Ruby. How many sets would he need to do an order, and how much per set?
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
But if you use your wagon Eric, to haul or pick up stuff, like I do on occasion, you might want to try a rubber mat.  I bought a stall mat at TSC and cut to fit.  It works great.  Granted it doesn't look as good as Chris's, but it serves a purpose.  The only thing ever to go in the cargo area of Chris's wagon is his cello and that is only after he gives it a 27 point inspection and layers of blankets.

Tom

I was thinking about the rubber mat myself. I am using the "new" roadmaster in lew of a truck.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:24 pm

buickwagon wrote:
I might be interested -- my rear carpet has a couple of burn holes and it's Ruby. How many sets would he need to do an order, and how much per set?

Don't know. I'll e-mail him again.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:55 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
But if you use your wagon Eric, to haul or pick up stuff, like I do on occasion, you might want to try a rubber mat.  I bought a stall mat at TSC and cut to fit.  It works great.  Granted it doesn't look as good as Chris's, but it serves a purpose.  The only thing ever to go in the cargo area of Chris's wagon is his cello and that is only after he gives it a 27 point inspection and layers of blankets.

Tom

What is a stall mat, and who/ what is TSC? Like you Tom, as you know, I haul my two dogs back and forth to Florida, and I cover the rear area with a combination of old blankets, towels, and soft rugs to protect the car, and give my dogs a comfortable ride. I also haul mulch, and other dirty stuff on occasion, and for that I keep a 2 mil plastic tarp in the hidden compartment under the third seat. I really need floor mats, and those look incredible. I also really like the one piece rear mat. How much, by the way?

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:14 am

TSC = Tractor Supply Company

It's a heavy rubber matt for stalls, horses I guess. I think it's like 3/8 of inch in thickness. It was easy to trim and fit. I forget the original measurement but it was bigger than 4 x 8.

Tom
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Well I've wanted a set of custom mats since seeing these in 2011. Finally ordered a set of the wide Impala SS-style that go up and over the frame rail area, and also ordered a 1-piece runner for the middle row, all with the Buick tri-shields.

Will post pics when they come in.

Can't wait!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Did you get them from the same guy Mike?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:30 pm

brokecello wrote:
Did you get them from the same guy Mike?

Yep, John and Marcie! Only took me FIVE YEARS. lol!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Will have to save up for the rear cargo mat....still.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Sweet! Im going to email and ask about a 3rd seat footwell mat! I didn't have enough money back then to get one...and if he has enough material...WOO!!

Well, the rear cargo mat is nice, but showing the 3rd seat is cooler nowadays I think at shows. Lol
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:33 pm

brokecello wrote:
Sweet!  Im going to email and ask about a 3rd seat footwell mat!  I didn't have enough money back then to get one...and if he has enough material...WOO!!

Well, the rear cargo mat is nice, but showing the 3rd seat is cooler nowadays I think at shows. Lol

Yep I kinda agree with that. I keep my rear seat up at the shows too.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:53 am

brokecello wrote:
Sweet!  Im going to email and ask about a 3rd seat footwell mat!  I didn't have enough money back then to get one...and if he has enough material...WOO!!

I was recently told the burgundy was back in stock. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rear Cargo Mat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Cargo Mat   Rear Cargo Mat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear Cargo Mat
Page 1 of 1